Saturday, April 3, 2010

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=159338&id=556387513&l=6d9c033f74


The latest photos for you all. We went hiking one day this weekend. What a breath of fresh air, and for the soul as well. We all had a great time, the kids, Wes and I and our neighbors son. Who I think will be in trouble cause he didn't tell his parents he went with us instead of studying.. oops we spilled the beans on that one! Aw well, lesson learned, you shouldn't lie to your parents!! :)
There's some pictures from eating out, since many of you have asked about the food. It's difficult to explain so I thought maybe some pictures would help. I will try to get some more for you soon. There's also a couple of the kids from an outing we took to the Rand Gallery Mall here. It was good, and we found a coffee shop! Definitely worth the trip.
Sorry I'm not up for writing much tonight. Just kind of tired and worn out. I will try to write more real stuff another time...

No comments:

Post a Comment