It's difficult I think to share how I have felt these last two weeks. Its been hard. I was listening to this song by Sara Groves and I can't say it better so I typed out the lyrics. Again Romans 5:3-5...
Its been a hard year but I am climbing out of the rubble,
these lessons are hard healing changes are subtle,
but everyday its less like tearing more like building,
less like captive more like willing
less like breakdown more like surrender
less like haunting more like remember
I feel you here and you are picking up the pieces
forever faithful
my seeing out of my head is a bad situation,
you are able
and in your hands the pain and hurt look less like scars and more like character
Less like a prison more like my room
less like a casket more like a womb
less like dying more like transcending
less like fear less like an ending
I can feel you hear and you are picking up the pieces
forever faithful
seeing out of my head is a bad situation
you are able
and in your hands the pain and hurt look less like scars
and more like character
just a little while ago I couldn't feel the power of hope
I couldn't cope, couldn't feel a thing
just a little while back I was desperate, laid out hoping you would come
and I need you and I want you here and I feel you and I know you"re here and you are picking up the pieces
forever faithful
seeing out of my head is a bad bad situation
you are able
and in your hands the pain and hurt look less like scars
and in your hands the pain and hurt look less like scars
and in your hands the pain and hurt look less like scars and more like character
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I like those words, relevant to us lately as well I feel.
ReplyDelete