Sunday, June 14, 2009

Week 2 underway

Wes-
Week two is underway we have relocated to a real nice camp up in the mountains near Flagstaff. Oasis had an ear infection and had to go to the doctor yesterday to get some antiboatics. That was following a very long night for us and our neighbors. Then on our team of 6 that we have been going through one couple was found to not meet one of the important requirements and have left. That was very sad for our team and especially disappointing for the couple that left. Please keep praying for us. I'm really confused tonight and struggling to understand what is going on with me and am probably not getting all that I could out of the time. I wish I could tell you more what to pray but I'm not sure myself.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:51:00 AM

    Yikes! How could they have gotten this far and only now discover they don't meet one of the important requirements??? That would be crushing...

    We are still praying for all of you guys, thanks for the in-the-moment-updates!

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete