There is so much I experienced yesterday, and there is NO way I can write all of them. However I will say these things:
Jesus heals
Jesus is still speaking to us through visions
Jesus is greater than any fear
Jesus redeems us from generational sin
I am fearfully and wonderfully made
Spiritual war is real, and way underestimated in our world
Jesus is bigger than any sin, or battle we have in our lives, mind, spirit, and soul!
So, to sum it all up, Praise Jesus....
ps, Cedar has an ear infection now as well, it appears to be contagious, since there are like 4-6 people who are showing symptoms or been diagnosed with ear infections. You would think this would be hard, but the Holy Spirit has worked through your prayers to give us peace and patience. I look forward to going home Saturday with this redefined understanding of all that Jesus is willing, ready, and able to do for us.
I am praying that I will be able to speak into the lives of others what Christ has spoken into mine!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

thanks for posting while you've been there, i've been thinking and praying about you a lot, love you!
ReplyDelete