I have been gluten free for 4 weeks now, and what a difference it has made. I am not quite pain free, but I have only had 4 or 5 migraines in the time since changing my diet. So thankful to God for directing us along this path! It's been a interesting journey to get to this point and not all, well really not much of it was pretty. I have caught myself shocked at playing with my kids on the floor or playground, because it felt like such a foreign feeling. Or when I have laughed and realized I wasn't holding my head, or that I had really laughed from my heart. So many moments when I would have loved to do that over the course of this last year, but I just physically wasn't able, and here I am doing all those things and feeling myself come back to myself. Such a blessing! Who knew how hard it would be, but I am so thankful for the grace and mercy Christ has extended to me and on my family through out this crazy time. I just keep praying that this healing is the real thing and that I may one day realize I am not holding my breath anymore.
Things I have been looking forward to doing again:
Running
Skiing
Sit-ups
Soccer
wrestling with the kids
playing on more playgrounds
horesback riding
staying up late playing games
laughing with friends around a table (without pain)
feeling my heart become more and more softened
giving praise from a thankful heart, instead of just an obedient one
treating my hubby as wonderfully as he has treated me this last year
laughing at my kids crazy antics and loud voices
So many wonderful things in store for us as my body heals more and more. I am so thankful.
Friday, November 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment